Open, for Real Estate
ck7069h0u00oa9ppcdxlbgzam real estate feature 1140x490 full
When you look at the breathtaking natural beauty of the Western Cape, it’s not really hard to imagine why the region has the highest valued property market in South Africa.
Reasons to invest
Cape Town and the Western Cape is home to some of South Africa’s most beautiful scenery, with a lifestyle to match. Not only does the Western Cape boast established industries like tourism, agriculture and manufacturing, but a tech-enabled shift in economic activities is enticing foreign firms and new investment groups to invest in the local economy. With four top universities and two globally recognised business schools, the province is a hub of innovation and talent.
Cape Town, Africa’s tech capital, and the World’s Leading Festival and Events Capital in 2019, continues to attract international business. With excellent infrastructure, global connectivity and the best-rated municipal services in the country, it is no wonder that companies like Amazon choose the Western Cape as their investment destination of choice.
The value of property in Cape Town’s city centre has soared from US$2,30 billion in 2017 to US$3,34 billion in 2018, with a total of property investments proposed, planned or under construction of US$957,76 million.
With everything that the Western Cape has to offer, from residential property to offices and co-working spaces, retail to hotels, major property developers see the economy bouncing back strongly from the Covid-19 pandemic.
Why Cape Town and the Western Cape?
- Billions of dollars in developments underway.
- Major hotel groups, like Marriot International, invest here.
- Cape Town’s Resilience Strategy, developed after the city emerged in 2018 from the worst drought in recorded history, offers a roadmap for a 21st century metropolis that is home to a diversity of people and a destination for hundreds of thousands of visitors every year.
- Cape Town’s mixed-use inner city developments bolster the thriving CBD with a strong mix of residential, commercial and retail activities.
- Cape Town is the 6th most affordable city compared with the other 30 top global tech cities.
- Strong development growth in the Cape Winelands includes the Western Cape’s first Smart City at Stellenbosch Bridge and upgrades to the Paarl CBD.
- The Industrial Development Zone at Saldanha Bay offers development opportunities in the marine and oil sectors.
- On the Garden Route, the City of George has evolved into a hub for business services, with developments planned to satisfy increased demand for commercial and innovation space.
- Effective local and provincial government – clean audits year after year.
- The Western Cape offers a lifestyle you won’t find anywhere else in South Africa.
- World class schools and universities.
- Home to Cape Town International, named Best Airport in Africa multiple years in a row.
ck7066ryu00n59ppcr3fe7671 agri processing thumb 720x440 full
Open, for Agri-processing
ck7066poi00n39ppcvkzthpt4 maritime thumb 720x440 full
Open, for Maritime
ckhds8unq0256phqng63ng1ya image 720x440 full
Open, for Manufacturing
ck7066via00ng9ppc5j8ckdhu tech thumb 720x440 full
Open, for Tech
ck7066rnq00n49ppcxsaxrid8 real estate thumb 720x440 full
Open, for Real Estate